We have 2 ways of publishing pages on DragDrop, publishing single pages or publishing a whole website.
This article is created into 3 stages:
Depending on your requirements please click one of the following:
Publishing a single page[link to appropriate heading]
Publishing website[link to appropriate heading]
Publishing a single page
Create a new page or open an existing one and click on "Publish".
2. Then click on “Publish page”
3. Click on "Publish to Domain" button.
4. Here you can either select an existing domain (you've added previously) or create a new one. Click on "Add domain".
5. Enter your domain and click “Save domain”.
6. You will be returned to the previous screen where you can select your domain from the dropdown list.
Once you select the domain you will get the notification that your domain should point to a specific URL.
Copy this URL and follow instructions in the next section to add a CNAME record.
Insert the page name in Page Path field and click “Publish to domain”
7. Once you’ve published your page if you can always go back to this dialog that will look a little different.
Here you can see the URL where the page is published and you have options to publish on same URL again, if you’ve made some changes, to open URL or remove page from this URL.
1. Create a new page or open an existing one and click on "Publish".
2. Click on “Publish website”.
3. A popup will appear where you need to add your domain.
4. After your domain has been created open this dialog again and you will see the URL where you need to point your domain to.
Copy this link and add it to your DNS, following the instructions in the next section.
APPLY CHANGES TO YOUR DOMAIN
We've chosen CloudFlare service as our DNS provider .
You have another one if you've already bought a domain. But we'll show you an example on its base.
So you need to do the following:
1. Open your DNS settings and create a CNAME record on your entry that you want to send to us.
2. The CNAME should be the URL you see in Publish page dialog.
That's it! Now the domain is pointing to our server.
Please, note that changes of DNS server may take up to 24h to work as it should.
Why does it take up to 24 hours?
When you make a DNS change, it takes time for the changes to take effect. This is called DNS propagation. It is the time it takes for the domain DNS to refresh the cache on the network since the cache is cleared over a certain amount of time(up to 24hours) Unfortunately, we cannot speed up the propagation process.
Do you want to publish on your main (root) domain?
Then please read this article too!