Create a new page or open an existing one and click on "Publish".
2. Click on "Domain" button.
3. Here you can either select an existing domain (you've added previously) or create a new one. Click on "Add domain".
4. After adding and verifying your domain, insert the page name in Page Path field and select the needed domain.
5. Now, you'll see a list of all URL’s where a specific page has already been published. This gives you an option to always see where exactly a specific page has been published.
More importantly – If you've made changes to an already published page, you may simply re-publish it to that domain.
6. We'll now create an account with domain that you'll be able to publish to. HOWEVER, you'll need to apply the changes we'll send you via email (e.g. DNS record of your domain) on your end.
APPLY CHANGES TO YOUR DOMAIN
We've chosen CloudFlare service as our DNS provider .
You have another one if you've already bought a domain. But we'll show you an example on its base.
So you need to do the following:
1. Open your DNS settings and create a CNAME record on your entry that you want to send to us.
2. The CNAME should be hosted.dragdropr.com and add this record.
That's it! Now the domain is pointing to our server.
Please, note that changes of DNS server may take up to 24h to work as it should.
Why does it take up to 24 hours?
When you make a DNS change, it takes time for the changes to take effect. This is called DNS propagation. It is the time it takes for the domain DNS to refresh the cache on the network since the cache is cleared over a certain amount of time(up to 24hours) Unfortunately, we cannot speed up the propagation process.
Do you want to publish on your main (root) domain?
Then please read this article too!