The mobile app for your iPhone and iPad lets you set up, edit, and manage your store when you’re away from your desk. You can add new products with the snap of a pic, accept payments and manage orders right from the palm of your hand, and get notifications on your smartphone so you never miss a beat.
Downloading My e-Shop app
To download My e-Shop app:
- Find My e-Shop in the App Store.
- Tap Install.
- Tap Open from the App Store, or tap the mobile app icon on your device to launch the app.
Once you’ve installed My e-shop app, sign in to your store account so you can manage the store anywhere anytime.
TIP: You can log into your store account in My e-Shop app using a QR code. Open your store admin → Mobile → click Get the App. Scan the QR code with My e-Shop mobile app. You’ll be automatically logged into your store account.
You can use My e-Shop mobile app both when you are just starting out or your store is already set up. Within the app you can:
- Set up an entire store: configure your store from adding a name to editing the website content and design.
- Add products: take a product photo with your phone and add it to your store in a few seconds.
- Manage products: edit titles and SKUs; update pricing; add or edit options and variations; edit shipping methods; change stock level, weight or availability; add SEO descriptions; add files for digital goods.
- Process orders: change order statuses and assign tracking numbers. You can also view and edit sales information: purchased items, specific product options selected, shipping address, and contact details.
- Create discount coupons: attract customers with discounts and free shipping coupons.
- Get push notifications: receive instant notification of new orders on your smartphone screen.
- Add sales channels: upload and sync your product catalog to Facebook and Instagram.
- Use the barcode scanner: easily find products and orders. It helps you track your inventory and shipments.
TIP: You can add your storefront to multiple sites, blogs, and social networks and manage them all from one place – store admin or an iPhone/iPad app. Any changes are mirrored instantly across all sites. Get started with one, or try them all.