The mobile app for Android lets you set up, edit, and manage your store when you’re away from your desk. You can add new products with the snap of a pic, manage orders right from the palm of your hand, and get notifications on your phone so you never miss a beat.
Downloading My e-Shop app
To download My e-Shop app:
- Find My e-Shop in Google Play.
- Tap Install.
- Tap Open from Google Play, or tap the mobile app icon on your device to launch the app.
Once you’ve installed My e-shop app, sign in to your store account so you can manage the store anywhere anytime.
TIP: You can log into your store account in My e-Shop app using a QR code. Open your store admin → Mobile → click Get the App. Scan the QR code with My e-Shop mobile app. You’ll be automatically logged into your store account.
You can use the My e-Shop mobile app both when you are just starting out or your store is already set up. With the app you can:
- Set up an entire store: configure your store from adding a name to editing the website content and design.
- Add products: take a product photo with your phone and add it to your online store in a few seconds.
- Manage products: edit titles and SKUs; update pricing; add or edit options; edit shipping methods; change stock level, weight or availability; add SEO descriptions; add files for digital goods; add related products; assign products to categories.
- Manage categories: add or delete categories; add, edit or delete images and descriptions.
- Process orders: change order statuses and assign tracking numbers. You can also view sales information: purchased items, specific product options selected, shipping address, and contact details.
- Create discount coupons: attract customers with discounts and free shipping coupons.
- Get push notifications: receive instant notifications of new orders on your smartphone screen.
- Add sales channels: upload and sync your product catalog to Facebook and Instagram.
- Use the barcode scanner: easily find products and orders. It helps to track your inventory and shipments.
TIP: You can add your storefront to multiple sites, blogs, and social networks and manage them all from one place – store admin or an Android app. Any changes are mirrored instantly across all sites. Get started with one, or try them all.