Zapier is a web service that allow you to link web apps together. An integration between two apps is called a Zap. A Zap is made up of a Trigger and one or more Actions. Whenever the trigger happens in one app, Zapier will automatically perform the action in another app.
For example, you could make a Zap that would automatically save responses from a DragDropr form to a new row on a Google Sheet for you.
Currently our Integration is in private mode on Zapier. To access our native Integration just click the link below to add it to your account:
Create your first Zap!
Let's use Google sheet app as an example integration in our case.
- Choose DragDropr as a Trigger app
- Click on Save+Continue button
- Click on Connect an Account
- Enter your DragDropr login credentials and click on Save+Continue
- In this step you should select the DragDropr Company->Project->Page->Form (Awesome form) that should be sent to Google sheet
- Now, open your live DragDropr page with a form and submit a sample form data so that Zapier could save them as samples
- Then go back to Zapier and click Pull in Samples button and then Continue
- Now it's time to add the second app, in our case it's Google sheet
- Select the app
- Select the action you want to be performed and click on Save+Continue
- Connect your Google account and Continue
- Select the needed fields here and Continue
- In the header fields select the corresponding samples
- Test this step and Finish it
- Name your Zap and turn it on
That's it! Now all your data are saved in one place!
Let us know should any questions arise:)