Are you looking for something like this? You can easily achieve it!
- Add a Rich Text widget to your page and add your text there.
2. Each widget has a specific ID that you may use as an anchor to refer to. Click on gear button of the widget to see its ID
3. Then, highlight the word/phrase to be linked to a specific content on the page and go to the text settings bar. Click on plus button and select Link option.
4. In the URL field you should paste the widget ID you want to link to.
If a widget ID is "ddr-c833920b3a" then you should paste #ddr-c833920b3a here as shown below.
NB! If you don't want your linked word/phrase to be underlined, you should go to HTML editor in the text settings bar and change "text-decoration" value from "underline" to "none"
5. Finally, click on Save and Publish to see your page live
That's it! Now your page is up and running with the desired functionality.
Don't hesitate to contact us should any questions arise!