If you've faced the following error, then you got to the right place!
It happens when you have your Magento shop on Local environment. The thing is DragDropr can not communicate with local environment via existing Magento API connection. In other words, the server is not accessible via web.
For example, when I've got my project on my computer or on restricted servers.
However, if your store is accessible via web , for example, "http://playground.mageshops.com/magento2" but the password is restricted or similar, you'd need to whitelist "app.dragdropr.com" server IP address "126.96.36.199" so it can communicate with the Magento store using the Rest API.
From the same reason, you will not be able to use our Product and Product Collection widgets.
You can only use DragDropr chrome extension, or on app.dragdropr.com portal use a single (non-integrated) project to create pages, landing pages or what is needed. Then extract the HTML code and paste it to your Magento shop.
So, to whitelist the IP address, please follow the steps below:
for MAGENTO 1
- On the Admin sidebar, tap System/Stores. Then under Settings, choose Configuration.
- In the panel on the left under Advanced,choose Developer.
- Expand the Developer Client Restrictions section and enter the IP address here, save it.
For MAGENTO 2
- Go to Stores and select Configuration there
- In Advanced section select Developer option
- Open Developer Client Restrictions tab and put the IP there. Click on Save Config
That's it, you may authorize now!
Still can't authorize? Check the solution here.
Please, be sure to get in touch with us if it doesn't answer your question!