In order to add your own font to the page you should do the following.
- First of all, use FTP or file manager to upload your font on your website, in folder...mywebsite/css. Create folder - "fonts". You may also upload your font to Google Drive - check on how to do that here.
- Then, open your page and click on the Additional CSS button
3. Then paste the following code in the opened window and click on Save.
There are 3 lines you need to change in this code to upload your font:
- 'YourFontName' - write the name of your font;
- 'http://domain.com/fonts/font.ttf' - give the URL of your font here
That's it! Now you font is added to the page!
Feel free to reach us in case of any questions:)