- Make your list using Rich Text widget, go to Page Settings and click on "Additional CSS" button:
2. Then, please copy and paste the code below in the opened CSS window:
content: "\f14a"; /* FontAwesome Unicode */
margin-left: -1.3em; /* same as padding-left set on li */
width: 1.3em; /* same as padding-left set on li */
- Click on "Save".
Now you'll have Tickboxes instead of Bullet points.
If you want to have other characters:
- go to https://fontawesome.com/
- click on 'Icons' option
- select the character you want to have and copy its Unicode (e.g. f042)
- Change the existing unicode with yours (line 13):
- click on "Save" and you'll see the desired characters:
You can also have the desired characters for the whole project
- Go to project settings
- Open "Styles" tab and paste the code, click on "Save"
That's it! Now all the pages in your project will have these characters.
Checkout our video tutorial as well: