Q: Can we use our fonts in the Editor?
- Log into your DragDropr account and click on the gear button on your project.
2. Select Styles option there. You'll see a window to enter your text there.
3. Find the needed font in the Google search and enter its page.
4. You'll see a general information about this font. Go to the right top corner of the page and click on Select this font.
5. Click on Family Selected on the right bottom of the page to expand the font's data.
6. Click on @IMPORT button and copy the line in between <style> values.
7. Go back to your DragDropr account and paste the copied line into the Styles window. Press Enter on your keyboard.
Fonts can be used in Editor through ‘ADDITIONAL CSS’ with font-family property.
- Click on ‘ADDITIONAL CSS’ and pop-up will appear. Type in the CSS code of your font and click on SAVE button.
You’ll see the message saying your style is applied.