In order to make the authoring tool work, you need to enable cookies from 3rd party by going to the browser settings
(or typing chrome://settings/ into the address bar). Usually, they are blocked by default in different browsers
- Click the icon depicting three horizontal lines in the top-right corner and click on Settings:
- Click Show advanced settings... at the bottom of the page
- In the section entitled "Privacy" click the button Content settings...
- In the section entitled "Cookies" select the option Allow local data to be set and uncheck "Block third-party cookies and site data".
Go to Preferences, click Privacy, then select "Allow from websites I visit"
(Safari accepts cookies and website data only from websites you visit. Safari uses your existing cookies to determine whether you have visited a website before. Selecting this option helps prevent websites that have embedded content in other websites you browse from storing cookies and data on your Mac.)
Internet Explorer (9.0-11.0):
- Click on the gear-wheel icon at the top right of the browser window and select Internet Options.
- Change to the "Privacy" tab.
- Set the slider to "Medium" and click OK to close the window.
- Click the Firefox button at the top left of the browser window and click Options.
- Change to the Privacy Settings.
- No restriction (recommended) - Set "Firefox will:" to "Remember history" and click OK.