In DragDropr account, click on the project you’ve integrated with Magento. It’ll have a Magento sign in the right top corner.
2. Click on Plus button and select Magento page.
3. You’re now redirected to the DragDropr page editor. Here, you can add Widgets or Content Blocks to your page so as to change its name.
4. Click on Save button to save your created page.
5. Click on your Profile image and select Magento 2 pages to go back to your project.
6. You’ll see your newly created Magento page under your project. Click on it to edit the page.
7. Go to Magento 2 account and click on Content > Elements > Pages and find your newly created page there.
8. Click on Select -> Edit in order to change your page. You’ll see the HTML code in the content field. Click on DragDropr button to go to the page editor.
9. Click on Select -> View in order to see your page right from Magento account.