On the Admin Panel, go to Content > Elements > Pages and click on Add New Page.
2. Scroll down to the Content tab and select DragDropr there.
3. You’re now redirected to the DragDropr page editor. Here, you can add Widgets or Content Blocks to your page so as to change its name.
4. Click on Save button to save your created page.
5. Go back to Magento 2 account and go to Content > Elements > Pages and find your newly created page there.
6. Click on Select -> Edit in order to change your page. You’ll see the HTML code in the content field. Click on DragDropr button to go to the page editor.
7. Click on Select -> View in order to see your page right from Magento account.