- In DragDropr account, click on the project you’ve integrated with Magento. It’ll have a Magento sign in the right top corner.
2. Click on Plus button and select Magento category.
3. You’re now redirected to the DragDropr page editor. Here, you can add Widgets or Content Blocks to your category page so as to change its name.
4. Click on Save button to save your created category page.
5. Click on your Profile image and select Magento 2 pages to go back to your project.
6. You’ll see your newly created Category page under your project. Click on it for editing.
7. Go to your website and select this category to see the changes.8. Go to Magento 2 account and click on Products > Category.
9. Find your new category under the existing ones. Click on Content if you want to see the HTML code of the created category page.
10. Click on the DragDropr button if you want to edit the category page from there.