Download the installing package following the link below:
- Choose the installation method.
1.1 Using Magento Connect Marketplace
1.1.1 Log into your Magento Marketplace
1.1.2 Go to "My Access Keys" which can be found under "Customer Account" as "Access Keys"
1.1.3 Select "Magento 1"
1.1.4 Copy "DragDropr - Visual Drag & Drop Content Editor" access key
1.1.5 Then, follow the steps described here: http://docs.magento.com/m1/ce/user_guide/magento/magento-connect-extension-install.html
1.2 Downloading and pasting method
1.2.1 Press "Download" to download module
1.2.2 connect to your server via FTP or SSH
1.2.3 change your directoy to your magento 1 root
1.2.4 extract the module
.tgz file in the magento 1 root folder
.tgz file can be extracted using command line
tar -xvzf DragDropr_Magento1-<version>.tgz
2. After that, log into your Magento 1 admin panel.
3. Go to System -> Cache Management and click on “Flush Magento Cache” button.
4. Re-log into your Magento 1 store admin panel
5. Enable "DragDropr" Integration
5.1 Click "System -> Web Services -> Rest OAuth Consumers".
5.2 Click on "Authorize" button in front of "DragDropr" app.
! Make sure that you have allowed Pop-ups in your Browser or disabled the Popup Blocker:
6. Click on "Authorize" button to connect your DragDropr Account.
In the pop-up that appears you are able either to create a NEW DragDropr Account or sign in to your already existing one and choose the needed Project.
Now, DragDropr is integrated into Magento 1.
! If you want to remove Magento 1 integration:
- sign into your DragDropr account;
- hover over your project;
- click on the Trash bin button.
The integration is removed.